Looking for the perfect way to pack return gifts for festivals, traditional ceremonies or weddings? Go for these elegant, colourful paper bags embossed with golden motifs with an ethnic look to match the ceremonies. It is with great reverence and piety that Shirdi Sai Baba is worshipped across India.
- Each set contains 8 small-sized paper bags embossed with a sketch of Sai Baba
- Available in 4-5 different colours
- Size of one medium sized bag is 5 in. x 3 in. x 8 in.
- Paper bag handles attached in the form of golden strings
- Has an ethnic, traditional and festive look
- Great for any traditional Indian ceremony
- Useful for packing an assortment of return gifts, sweets, haldi kumkum, prashad and the like
- Other motifs are also available
These bags are fitting for any Hindu festival be it Diwali, Dussehra, Ram Navami, Navratri and others, and even for weddings and traditional ceremonies.
As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Om Sai. We ordered 50 of these for our 'Sai Shata Koti Nama Japa Yagnam'. They are really sturdy and can take a good bit a weight. Nothing like the ones from walmart or target. Really enhanced the gifts and the contents in it. Om Sai.
To have a Baba bhajan at our home is always a blessing. When we have Baba devotees come over for bhajan a, we always hand out books and prasaad. These bags were great to give these books and some Prasad along with a Baba cake day. They are made of super think paper that makes the bag stand up by itself without support. And having Baba’s image makes it so special. Thank you Desi Favors, for coming up with something so special for Baba devotees in the US.