The religious and scientific significance of mango leaves in Indian traditions is massive. Believed to be symbols of love and keep evil spirits and negative energy at bay, they continue to be important for poojas, festivals and other events. Get these gold-beaded mango leaves by Desi Favors to celebrate the occasions the Indian away.
- A string of artifical green mango leaves with gold beads that adds to its elegance
- Each leaf measures 5-inches
- 6-feet in length that fits the standard size of US doors
- Perfect for poojas, festivals, weddings and other religious or festive occasions
- Made with the finest quality of silk and looks very natural
- Comes with 2 rings at the ends so it can be hung up on doors, windows or anywhere you like.
- PLEASE CLICK HERE FOR VIDEO ON INSTRUCTIONS TO SETUP.
A beautiful reflection of Indian customs and traditions, get your and celebrate any event in style !!
As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
These mango leaves do look like real mango leaves. Very beautiful
Perfect and real looking mango leaves thoran for our 6ft door, Happy that I could find the size I wanted for my door.
Very beautiful. Came very fast
Poor customer service and poor quality check before sending Package. They said they will send me the replacement for the Lilley chamathi(6-strings) which has all black marks and all the flower corners are broken. First they asked me to send the shipment the one I have received by paying shipment money from my pocket for their mistake. Later they agreed to give me the new set but it is more than 15days I have not received any update. Happy with mango leaves and Lilley garland purchase
Superb string of almost real mango leaves. I have one for front door and another for puja room. Great packing and shipping.