Looking for the perfect way to pack return gifts for festivals, traditional ceremonies or weddings? Go for these elegant, colorful paper bags embossed with golden motifs with an ethnic look to match the ceremonies. These paper bags are embossed with golden Ganesha motifs, the elephant-headed God, much beloved, revered and worshipped in almost all the states of India. He is known as the God of new beginnings and good luck.
- Each set contains 8 small-sized paper bags with a Ganesha symbol
- Available in 4 different colors
- Paper bag handles attached in the form of golden strings
- Has an ethnic, traditional and festive look
- Great for any traditional Indian ceremonies like Satyanarayana puja, house warming, anniversary parties or anything religious
- Useful for packing an assortment of return gifts, sweets, haldi kumkum, prashad and the like
- Product Dimensions: 5 inches x 3 inches x 8 inches
- Made in India (not in China)
These bags are great for giving out return gifts and prashad not only for Ganesh chaturthi, but any other Indian festivals and ceremonies like weddings, engagements and so on.
As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Great bags. Really cool. I wish I ordered the medium ones but no complaints on the bags. They are nice.
I packed laddus in the laddu boxes, haldi/kum kum packs and some prasaad, in the bag. Still had room for more. The bags are super sturdy and nothing like what we see at the big box stores. This bag screams HIGH END. Every single person that I handed it off to, at the door commented and inquired where I bought them. Happy with the purchase. Got the order in 2 days, so shipping was quick.