Raksha Bandhan, also abbreviated as Rakhi, is the Hindu festival that celebrates brotherhood and love. The word Raksha means protection, whilst Bandhan is the verb to tie. Traditionally, during the festival sisters tie a rakhi, a bracelet made of interwoven threads, around their brothers' wrists to celebrate their relationship.
- Bespoke Kundan designer Rakhi for your beautiful relationship
- Each order contains 3 Rakhis - Orange Kundan Rakhi and Blue Kundan Rakhi and Green Kundan Rakhi
- Each Rakhi measures 12 inches from end to end
- Closure for Rakhi - Tie and adjustable
All orders placed before 2:00 PM (EST) will ship the same business day. Orders will be delivered in
• 2 business days to the East Coast region;
• 3 business days to the Central region and
• 4 business days to the West Coast region.
All available shipping methods will be listed on the checkout page to choose from.
Free Pick Up option is available from our warehouse at Reston, Virginia.
Ordered the three pack. Very well made and very cute!
I bought this 3 pack, for my brothers and son. Great finish, smooth threads. My son won’t complain anymore that the Rakhi is poking him. Thanks Desi Favors for giving people who want better quality Desi products in the US.