Looking for the perfect way to pack return gifts for festivals, traditional ceremonies or weddings? Go for these elegant, colorful paper bags embossed with golden motifs with an ethnic look to match the ceremonies. The ‘Om’ symbol has deep spiritual meaning in Hinduism and is ubiquitous in Hindu temples and ceremonies.
- Each set contains 8 small-sized sturdy paper bags embossed with a golden Om symbol
- Paper bag handles attached in the form of golden strings/thin ropes
- Has an ethnic, traditional and festive look so great for any traditional Indian ceremony
- Useful for packing an assortment of return gifts or party favors, sweets,laddo or just anything.
- Product Dimensions: 5 inches in width, 3 inches in depth , 8 inches in height
- Made in India (not in China)
These bags are a great addition for any Hindu festival be it Diwali, Dussehra, Navratri, Ganesh Chaturthi, Durga Puja. They can be used in any traditional Indian ceremonies like weddings, pooja , housewarming, baby shower among others.
As this product is handcrafted there might be a slight color or design variation, which is natural and hence makes the product unique.
Very cool bags. I recommend them to anyone looking for gift bags.
These bags are great. I can even put a dumbell in it and I am sure it wont break because the handles are not made of paper like the typical return gift bags. They are made of string ropes.I love the design and colors. Shipping was quick and well packaged.
The colors look fabulous, material is rock solid and the finish is impeccable. I was concerned that these bags are going to be mailed from some vendor in India and was doubtful about the quality. But,glad to know that it is a Virginia based company with a local warehouse.
Got my order in 2 days by priority mail , packaged with a fragile sticker. A sweet personalized note was attached. Glad to see our desis stepping up the game and treating Desis in US like real customers and not like second class customers. I’m ordering more things from you guys.