India’s favorite handmade glass bangles are a symbol of an honored wife and mother. In most Hindu families, the maternal family gifts red and green glass bangles to the new bride. The different colors of bangles hold unique meanings. For example, the color red means energy, green is a reminder of the wedding, yellow signifies happiness, and gold symbolizes fortune.
- Evergreen and always a welcome sight, here is a set of multicolored glass bangles. They make a great accessory for a traditional or contemporary look.
- The vibrant colors of these glass bangles complement your ethnic sarees, and also keep fit with the fashion trends when matched with the perfect kada.
- Glass bangles offer you both of the traits of being contemporary and modern. Stand out in the crowd with its stark effects. Reflect your simple and stylish fashion statement.
- Total count of the bangles is approx-3 dozens
- Made with thick glass, these bangles offer extra protection and durability to prevent your skin from getting hurt. You can effortlessly carry these bangles amidst any clamorous party, event or a get-together.
- Your love of tradition, your fondness to new trends and colorful jolly thoughts are best reflected with Desi Favors collection. Traditional red, green and yellow combination is an all-time favorite.
Desi Favors collection of traditional handmade bangles are sure to compliment your Indian attire. These are perfect colors and can be used as decor accents for Indian baby shower or any traditional Indian festivities.