Ghunghroo is the small bell that is strung together to form a musical anklet. In India, these ghunghroos have been used for centuries by dancers to add rhythm and emphasis to their dance steps.
- This ghunghroo tealight holder is designed to bring this exact effect on you.
- These charming holders have tightly strung ghunghroos on the base and pearly beads above it to complete the look.
- A perfect festive décor for your home and a perfect return gifting option for anniversary parties, engagement ceremonies and corporate events.
- Made of sturdy and durable alloy material that is resistant to wear and tear Diwali is just around the corner giving you just the excuse to get these beauties for yourself or for your loved ones.
All orders placed before 2:00 PM (EST) will ship the same business day. Orders will be delivered in
• 2 business days to the East Coast region;
• 3 business days to the Central region and
• 4 business days to the West Coast region.
All available shipping methods will be listed on the checkout page to choose from.
Free Pick Up option is available from our warehouse at Reston, Virginia.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.