Namaste, derived from the Sanskrit word Namah and Te meaning “I bow before you”, is an inevitable part of our Indian culture. The word exudes culture, tradition and our ancient heritage and is hence close to our hearts.
This Namaste plate is all about our Indianness, our culture and our respect for elders. It is an ideal gifting option for any festive occasion and traditional event. The plate has the words Namaste inscribed in English with a Devanagari twist to it. The dark bronze finish gives it an ancient and antique look making it an apt for gifting for any occasion.
- Can be used as a mantel piece decoration, a trinket dish or a tealight holder during Diwali.
- Comes in a set of four in 4.7 X 4.7 X 1.2 inches dimensions
- Ideal for gifting in Indian themed weddings, traditional Indian festivities and also for corporate gifting
- The plates have a bronze finish with a dark brown inscription on it.
All orders placed before 2:00 PM (EST) will ship the same business day. Orders will be delivered in
• 2 business days to the East Coast region;
• 3 business days to the Central region and
• 4 business days to the West Coast region.
All available shipping methods will be listed on the checkout page to choose from.
Free Pick Up option is available from our warehouse at Reston, Virginia.
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.