Not your average return gift bag from a big box store which would rip with one heavy item in it..... Go for these sturdy, elegant, colorful paper bags embossed with golden motifs with an ethnic look to match the ceremonies. These paper bags are embossed with golden Ganesha motifs, the elephant-headed God, much beloved, revered and worshiped around the world. He is known as the God of new beginnings and good luck.
- Each set contains 4 medium-sized paper bags with a Ganesha symbol
- Available in 4 different colors: Red,Green,Pink and Blue
- Paper bag handles are golden strings/rope
- Has an ethnic, traditional and festive look and great for any traditional Indian ceremony
- Useful for packing an assortment of return gifts, sweets, haldi kumkum, prashad etc
- Product Dimensions: 8 inches x 4 inches x 10 inches
- Made in India (not in China)
- These bags are great for giving out return gifts for hosewarming, weddings, poojas/bhajans or any traditional event at home.
These looked great on my gift table when arranged in a diamond shape. It makes for great pictures when they are sturdy enough to stand by themselves. Love it!
I like the thick quality of the paper. Makes the bag stand on their own, making for a great presentation on the gift table. Quality and print is amazing! Nice product!
This is the compliment I got from many of my friends when I gave these lux bags. They are nothing like the ones from party city that I normally get. Very upscale and quality was extremely good. If you want your return gift table to look fabulous and attention seemingly good, put these bags on it.