An essential part of Durga Puja or any other puja is the chandmala that hangs from the deity’s hand. Traditionally, these garlands were pristine white as they were made out of sola and we are trying to bring in those traditional elements using the same materials for our customers here :
- Chaand Mala - Sold as set of 2
- Each circle measures about 11 inches in diameter
- Each garland has 3 circles and exactly as shown in the picture
Very modern looking and easy to hang. 'A' for simplicity.
I have never seen anything like this before and stands out a lot. Impressed all my guests with these on my photo wall
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.