Celebrated on the full-moon day of the Hindu month of Sravana (July/August), this festival celebrates the love of a brother for his sister. On this day, sisters tie rakhi/rakhee on the wrists of their brothers to protect them against evil influences, and pray for their long life and happiness. They in turn, give a gift which is a promise that they will protect their sisters from any harm. Within these Rakhis reside sacred feelings and well wishes.
- Thread Color : Shades of red yellow and orange with blue kundan
- Closure: Tie & Adjustable
- Handmade Beautiful Designer Rakhi for your brother this Raksha Bandhan
- Semi-Precious Stones Rakhi
All orders placed before 2:00 PM (EST) will ship the same business day. Orders will be delivered in
• 2-3 business days to the East Coast region;
• 3-4 business days to the Central region and
• 4-5 business days to the West Coast region.
All available shipping methods will be listed on the checkout page to choose from.
Free Pick Up option is available from our warehouse at Reston, Virginia.